Karen Pajarillaga

Makeup artist

1/29/2015

Look: White Rabbit (Alice In Wonderland Series)

'Oh my ears and whiskers, I'm late!', exclaimed the White Rabbit.
Or rather, 'Oh f***, I'm late!'

WHITE RABBIT
First look from my new makeup series: Alice In Wonderland.
 

I know that this makeup series has been done again and again... but I want in on the fun! This is my take on the White Rabbit. It turned out rather cutesy and I quite like how expressionate it became. I even put my hair in a high pigtails to mimic the ears and painted parts of it white.


PRODUCTS USED:
FACE:
White from the imagic flash palette
MAC invisible powder

EYES:
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 'Milk' as a base
Sleek MakeUP eye shadows in Black, Silver and Shimmery white (Rio Rio palette)
Maybelline Gel liner in 'Black'
Red Cherry Lashes #103 

CHEEKS/NOSE:
Revlon Colourburst Mattebalm in 'Unapologetic' as a cream base
Makeup Revolution Eyes like Angel palette, pink shades: 'Pink!', 'Pink frosted' and 'Lilac shimmer'


CHEST:
White, gold and light blue from the imagic flash palette
Pink bow same as the cheeks and nose
Sleek MakeUP eyeshadows in black, gold (Rio rio palette), Bronze (Original palette)
Lime Crime Uniliner in 'Lunar Sea' for the highlights and fur details

BRUSHES:
BH Cosmetics: Polka dot set, Face contour and Pro set
Real Techniques


INSPIRATIONS: Images found on Pinterest.


Girls be like, 'EYEBROWS ON FLEEK!' 

I haven't done a character makeup in a while. I'd forgotten how fun it was. I had waaayy too much fun with this look. Here are some more outtakes. Enjoy! 
New eyebrow trend, I think! #trendsetter

More from this makeup series to follow: 
Alice 
White Queen 
Red Queen
Cheshire Cat
Mad Hatter

Thank you for reading. 
Follow me on IG: @karenpjrlg

xo, KP

No comments:

Post a Comment