Karen Pajarillaga

Makeup artist

1/05/2015

Look: Rainbow Mess

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Here is a look I created using the MUFE flash palette DUPE.

I love love love colour and since it has been so cold here in England, I thought I would do something colourful to brighten up this place.

I used all of the colours on the palette, because... why not?! I first started with both of the shimmery colours as a base and then just kept adding different colours in random places. This is what I ended up with.



Progression photos from left where I initially didn't like it > Finished look > When I washed it off and stained my skin.

Even when using waterproof make-up remover, it stained my skin, It looks like the pink colour stains. I didn't apply a layer of foundation first, which I will definitely do the next time. One shower later... still got pink blotches on my face. Fantastic.  


So far, I am loving this palette. For the price, it is amazing! Except for when it made me look like I had a skin disease. Not good but it's nothing that can't be covered with foundation. I will definitely be playing with this more for different looks. Stay tuned. x 

2 comments:

  1. I looooove this look! I might try to recreate it for the color run I'm doing, if that's okay with you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I would love for you to recreate it! All good with me.

      Delete