Karen Pajarillaga

Makeup artist

1/12/2015

Look: Tribal Inspired (Then and now)



 Makeup Progression (6 months)
Hello all,
I wanted to re-create a previous look that I did 6 months ago when I first started to dabble in face painting and creative makeup. I think I have improved miles from where I was.
My creativity has expanded, thinking more outside the box, creating looks that are more correlated with art. I didn't want to re-do the same look exactly. I decided to create a completely different look inspired by the Tribal Warrior' theme to show how far I've come creatively.

This was inspired by the following images:


Left: From Pinterest MUA unknown. Right: Alex Faction @alexfaction on instagram and YouTube

Products used: imagic flash palette (red, white, black), Smashbox limitless eye liner in 'onyx'
'Then'' image products used: Snazaroo face paints

I'm so in love with this look. I love white brows and lashes as they just make the eyes stand out.
Better lighting.
Better skills.
Better creativity.
In 6 months, I have achieved a lot and there's plenty more to come.

Thank you for reading x






No comments:

Post a Comment