Karen Pajarillaga

Makeup artist

3/14/2015

Look: Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland Series)

CHESHIRE CAT
This is the 3rd look in my Alice in Wonderland Makeup Series.

 This character is so iconic for its grin, hence the saying 'Grinning like a Cheshire Cat'. I wanted to do a different take on it as I have done with the other characters: 'frantic' White Rabbit and the 'snobbish' Red Queen that I've already done. As the Cheshire cat is such a mischievous character, I kept the smirk by adding wings on the lips. This turned out so badass and sasssyyyyy... 

These brows are such a statement. We all know someone somewhere out there has these brows. If this is you, or if you have a friend with these brows, I don't mean to be rude but please get help. Haha






The lips are inspired by this amazing image that I found on Pinterest by an unknown artist. 

Also inspired a bit by drag makeup. Looooveee draggg! 








Products used:
FACE// Snazaroo face paint in 'White'
imagic flash palette dupe for the purple and white fur strokes 

EYES// Sleek MakeUP eye shadows from the Ultra Matts V1 'purple' and 'pink' and the Vintage Romance palette with the darker purples and the silver for the highlight on the brow bone.
Maybelline gel liner in 'black'.
Red cherry lashes #102 top lashes, #502 bottom lashes

LIPS// (and nose colour) Sleek MakeUP Matte me lip cream in 'fandango purple' LOVEE! 

Eyes are edited with 'Magic eye' app on iPhone.
Scarf is from Express.

Hope you like this look. I personally love it and I will probably do a makeup how-to with a cut-crease soon. 


More from this makeup series to follow: 
Alice 
Cheshire Cat
Mad Hatter
Caterpillar

Thank you for checking me out! 
xo, KP 

No comments:

Post a Comment